The worst part about making dinner is deciding what to make!
Divine Eats has published an e-book with chicken recipes that are supposed to be able to be made within twenty minutes. The book is titled “Chicken Tonight,” which is exclusively filled with different recipes.
The book includes 20 different chicken dishes, all of which fall into one of five different cuisines. The cuisines available are Asian, Italian, American, Mexican and Russian.
The recipes in the book are:
- Baked “Fried” Chicken (American)
- Chicken and Dumplings (American)
- Chicken Fingers (American)
- Chicken Kabobs (American)
- Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms (American)
- Hawaiian Chicken (American)
- Lemon Chicken Salad (American)
- Chicken Curry (Asian)
- Chicken Satay (Asian)
- Chicken Stir Fry (Asian)
- Chicken Alfredo (Italian)
- Chicken Cacciatore (Italian)
- Chicken Francese (Italian)
- Chicken Marsala (Italian)
- Chicken Parmesan (Italian)
- Italian Chicken Bake (Italian)
- Arroz Con Pollo (Mexican)
- Chicken Chili (Mexican)
- Chicken Enchiladas (Mexican)
- Chicken Kiev (Russian)
None of the recipes require expensive ingredients, which makes this book a smart choice for any parent or busy person who needs to spend less time thinking about what to make for dinner.
Right now you can get a free Divine Eats Chicken Tonight cookbook to inspire you every night of the week! The recipes in this book will leave your family begging for more.