- 3 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 1 lb. Bob Evans ground sausage, regular
- 1 lb. Bob Evans ground sausage, hot
- 3 eggs (save part of one for brushing tops)
- 1/4 lb. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 lb. Swiss cheese
- 1 tsp. each oregano, Parmesan cheese & garlic powder
Cook sausage; drain well. Mash fine. Add eggs, cheeses and spices. Put 2 strips from one package of rolls side by side to make rectangle. Seal all seams well. Put 1/3 mixture on roll. Roll lengthwise and seal ends. Put seam side down on baking sheet. Brush with egg. Repeat with other packages. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until light brown.