Home » BUYER'S GUIDE » Where Can I Buy Uricel – Best Review For Customers Before Buying
Where Can I Buy Uricel – Best Review For Customers Before Buying
Basic Information: What is Uricel
Uricel is an all natural uric acid cleanse which helps to soothe discomfort and inflamed joints. The goal of this product is to support healthy uric acid levels and inhibit future joint discomfort and also support mobility. It is made in the USA and formulated in an FDA registered facility. To know more about this product, continue reading the review.
1. Tart Cherry Extract – One of the richest sources of anthocyanins, Tart Cherries have been scientifically shown to dramatically lower Uric Acid and fight Gout attacks. One study followed 633 Gout patients for a year and showed that those who consumed Tart Cherries over any two-day period had a 35% lowered risk of Gout attack. Those are exceptional results, especially considering that this study only looked at people eating ½ a cup (about 10-12 cherries) and NOT people taking powerful extracts like Uricel which can contain the equivalent of hundreds of cherries in each dose! This study also confirmed that more cherries were definitely better. Patients who had consumed 3 times this many cherries had a 50% reduction in risk. Basically, Tart Cherries work for extremely well for Gout, and more is better!
2. Celery Seed – Celery Seeds contain powerful pain-relieving and inflammation fighting Phthalides such as 3-n-butyl Phthalide (3nB). In one study, patients suffering from arthritis (remember Gout is simply a form of arthritis) took 34 mg of Celery Seed extract twice daily. The average patient reported a whopping 68% pain reduction! And, just like Tart Cherry, it seems that more Celery Seed is better. Patients who received 75mg of Celery Seed twice daily reported even greater pain relief than those taking 34mg! Celery Seed is a potent pain and inflammation fighter which could directly help ease your Gout pain and that’s why it is included in a pure and potent form in the Uricel formula.
3. Turmeric – Contained in the spice Circumin, Turmeric is a powerful pain and inflammation fighter that has the added benefit of directly lowering Uric Acid.It is so effective at relieving pain in fact, that one study has shown that 2 grams of Circumin are AS EFFECTIVE as over the counter pain relievers, but without side effects! Turmeric also may interfere with the activity of xanthine oxidase (an enzyme involved in the production of Uric Acid.) Not only does Turmeric provide inflammation and pain relief, but it can directly inhibit the production of Uric Acid which is ideal for those looking to remedy Gout.
4. Yucca Root – Yucca Root contains an active compound called steroidal Saponin which stops local pain and inflammation. Yucca root (when prepared properly as in Uricel Gout Remedy) will interrupt the body’s inflammation response allowing pain and swelling in the affected joint to melt away. Yucca Root can prevent the body from causing more pain and inflammation even if it wants to.
5. Devil’s Claw – A well studied pain and inflammation fighter Devil’s Claw is thought to reduce pain much the way prescription Cox-2 inhibitors such as Vioxx® work. Devil’s Claw can prevent pain and inflammation in the body before it starts. This is a substance you do not want to miss out on when suffering from a Gout attack.
6. Chanca Piedra – Chanca Piedra which means “Stone-Breaker” in Spanish has been used for thousands of years to clear gallstones and kidney stones, but has recently been discovered that it may help clear Uric Acid crystal formations which cause Gout pain and swelling. Chanca could soften and dissolve Uric Acid crystals in the Gouty joints reducing pain and increasing healing. Chanca Piedra also increases urine production and helps the kidneys work so more Uric Acid can be excreted from the body faster. With many of the other substances working to lower and break down Uric Acid it is good to have a strong diuretic to get it out of the body.
How Effective is Uricel™ For Gout?
Uricel™, is a liquid herbal remedy made of natural plant extracts. According to the manufacturer of Uricel™, the product is intended to support healthy Uric Acid levels, while reducing pain and inflammation in joints.
Uricel™ contains all three of the most important gout fighting ingredients: Turmeric, Celery Seed, and Cherry Extract. This product, unlike most others, contains the key ingredient Chanca Piedra, which helps support the excretion of uric acid through the urine. What really sets this product apart is that it is in the highly absorbable liquid form, which reaches up to 77% higher efficacy than a capsule form.
The webpage for Uricel™ contains the Doctor Approved certificate, which means the claims of the product have been reviewed and have been approved by a physician, which is another bonus. Finally, the product offers 24 hour customer service and an unconditional 60 day money back guarantee, which we see as a reflection of the manufacturer’s commitment to the product.
Their website at www.Uricel.com contains verified customer feedback and there are no complaints anywhere we can find online.
Uricel comes in the form of a liquid. The manufacturer recommends that you should take ¼ teaspoon (1.23 ml) 1 to 3 times a day or as needed. You can either take it directly or mix with water. However, it should not be mixed with soda. They also recommend keeping your daily water intake high for Uricel to be optimally effective.
At the time of our review, a 2 ounce bottle of Uricel was selling for $44.96 on Amazon. Multi-bottle discounts were also available: 2 bottles for $81.37 and 3 bottles for $119.17 (saving you about $4 and $5 per bottle respectively). If you choose to buy from the Uricel website multi-bottle orders come with Joint Pain Cream and cost a little more than on Amazon.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
According to the manufacturer, Uricel customers have not reported any side effects. However, they do recommend you consult a physician before any new health regimen. You should also contact a medical professional if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under prescribed medication before using this formula.
The manufacturer offers a no questions asked 60-day refund policy for customers who aren’t satisfied with the results. Both used or unused bottles may be returned for a refund minus the shipping cost.
We found mixed reactions on Amazon with some customer reviews claiming it is helpful while others indicated it does not work. Positive ratings on Amazon were 72% (which is at best a middling positive feedback score in this category) while negative feedback was 21%, which is on the high side.
OUR FINAL REVIEW OF URICEL
Uricel looks like a potentially helpful gout relief formula that works for many though not all. It comes with a good money-back guarantee allowing you to test it for a significant amount of time and it does not seem to have any adverse side effects. However, the mixed user reviews on Amazon are of concern and it is relatively expensive with a bottle lasting only 15 days if used at the recommended dosage.